BottleCru Tastings History
Use the BottleCru web app to capture and manage your wine tastings.
Type & Style
Input the wine’s type (grape) & style or input any uniquely “appellation defined wine”and the app will select the right wine type and style e.g. Sancerre (White) will convert to Sauvignon Blanc, Racy Summer style.
- Save one/two images for each wine, entry can include both the front and back labels or your meal or setting.
- Tap the stored icon version of the images to see the full size images.
Producer & Appellation Auto-complete
The app has drop will auto-complete inputs for Producers, Appellations and automatically input region and country.
If the wine type and appellation are highly-likely defined it will auto-insert the wine’s style.
Other inputs include
- Your Star Rating
- Bottle Notes
Search/Sort your tasting history by one or several attributes
- Star ratings
- Vintage Order
Tasting History Analysis
Generate a summary “Styles Score Card” of your tastings showing
- Number of each wine type & style rated
- Average number of star ratings for each style
Exporting Your Tasting History
Export your tasting history as an Excel spreadsheet.
For each wine entry you can
- See the wine style’s details
- Search the web for this wine to buy it or see external ratings
- Add a wine back into your collection
- Edit/delete or share your review by email or social media systems
- Store copies to make adding multiple wine quicker.
- Edit/delete or share it by email or social media with/without the price showing